Gift a Wild Peach Tree
Simply select the Gift Type, complete the form, select how many trees, and add to cart. Scroll down to learn more about the Wild Peach Tree and the gifts they give to us!
Kiggelaria africana L.
Common names: wild peach, wildeperske (Afr.), umKokoko (Xhosa), uMunwe (Zulu), Monepenepe (North Sotho), Lekgatsi (South Sotho), Muphatavhafu (Venda)
- The woody fruits attract a host of seed-eating bird species.
- Flowers lure butterflies, bees and insects.
- Various caterpillar species feed on the foliage, and the beautiful Acraea horta butterfly breeds almost exclusively on the trees.
- The caterpillars will in their turn lure insectivorous birds.
- The wild peach tree has a potent energy to assist with putting you in touch with your personal power.
- The essence of this tree may foster courage, confidence and self-worth and may bring focus and clarity and balance indecision and procrastination.
- Assist with accessing the spiritual courage to speak your truth in the face of intimidation or oppression.
- Makes a durable, good general-purpose timber.
- A pink dye can also be extracted from it.
- Creates a great canopy for shade.
|About Gifting a Tree||
*Note this a virtual product in the store, we won`t be sending you a physical tree.
How it works:
After checkout and payment, you, the Sponsor, will receive confirmation of transaction from Payfast. PTP will email the gift certificate to the selected recipient – which includes GPS coordinates and species type once it has been planted.